Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Busy Busy

Today was Stinker's first day of pre-school. She did really well, she's not used to the structure but I think she will have it down before we know it. It is so great watching her interact. She used to hang back and watch and now she's in the middle of things. My little girl is growing up! I can't believe she will be 2 at the end of the month! I love watching her grow up.

So much has gone on the last week, been staying super busy. Between play dates and play groups, errands, shopping, and just trying to keep busy I haven't had much free time. Been working on the party favors for Stinker's birthday, they are turning out so stinkin cute! Also made a 'Daddy book' for her, it's just a cheap photo album filled with pictures of her with her daddy. Something wonderful that I wasn't expecting came out of it. Stinker has never really addressed me, I'm just there. By looking at her book though and pointing out people in the pictures she has started to call me 'mama' You will never know how much this thrills me!

Oh gosh, what else has gone on, the farm tour was this last week. so much fun! I love living here! We only went to three farms and with two youngins in tow three was more then enough. Stinker got to ride a pony, Little Man got to gawk at flowers, and both tried eating pumpkins. My kids are so cute!

Sadly my eyes don't want to stay open so I'm going to leave you with some pictures and the promise that I will be back soon!

IMG_5038
IMG_5031
IMG_5073
IMG_5089
332034_2040046086171_1394854139_31748029_990217450_o

No comments:

Post a Comment